County residents urged to report flood damage

We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)


Johnson County residents who had flood damage in their homes or lost property such as vehicles or other items to high water should report it online through the Indiana Department of Homeland Security.

Residents who had flood damage from high water can go to and click on the link in the center of the page that says “Report Flood Damage – Dec. 19 and ongoing.”

Residents also can report flood damage to the Johnson County Emergency Management by calling 736-9064.

This story appears in the print edition of Daily Journal. Subscribers can read the entire story online by signing in here or in our e-Edition by clicking here.

comments powered by Disqus

All content copyright ©2014 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.