Dryer fire damages Franklin business


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

 


A Franklin business will need to make repairs after a fire caused damage to the first and second floors.

The Franklin Fire Department was called to T-Shirt Express, 165 E. Jefferson St., around 6 p.m. Wednesday after a fire started in a dryer on the second floor of the business.

This story appears in the print edition of Daily Journal. Subscribers can read the entire story online by signing in here or in our e-Edition by clicking here.

comments powered by Disqus

All content copyright ©2014 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.