Voucher to let residents recycle yard waste

Johnson County residents can recycle yard waste for free.

Any resident can stop by the Johnson County Recycling District office, 900 Arvin Road, Suite A, Franklin, and get a free yard waste disposal voucher for McCarty Mulch. Only one voucher is available per household.

For more information, call McCarty Mulch at 885-1985 or the recycling district at 738-2546.

All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.