More recent obituaries:
- Paul D. Townsend, 76
- Patricia J. Steffey, 88
- Connie K. Scrogham, 64
- Carol Utterback Pershing, 84
- James Robert Morrison, 72
- Sharon Faye King, 68
- Jerry E. Haywood, 79
- Vicki Louise Bullock-Coldiron, 69
- Raymond Massengill, 79
- Joseph Marshall Harrod, 86
- David Eddington, 86
- Richard Patterson Burcham, 69
- James ‘Jim’ Phillip Beiers, 66
- Mildred ‘Midge’ Baker, 88
- Steven Doyle Williams, 52
- Tracy Suzanne Waterman, 41
- Phyllis Russell, 68
- James L. ‘Jim’ Richardson, 79
- Wain D. Meece, 72
- Shauna Sue Lydy, 33
- William D. ‘Bear’ Kinser, 88
- David Anthony ‘Tony’ Kinnaird, 72
- O. Maxine Hayes, 93
- Donna Lou Copeland, 81
- William Cole, 78
Arline Pearl Simon, 91, died Friday, Jan. 18, 2013, at her residence in Franklin.
Survivors include one daughter, Gail Chantal Winters of Indianapolis.
She was preceded in death by her parents, James and Mary Jane (Wagg) Moulton; her husband, Morris Simon; and a son, Paul Simon.
A memorial service will be conducted at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the Wright Chapel at the Franklin United Methodist Community, 1070 W. Jefferson St.
Flinn & Maguire Funeral Home in Franklin is handling arrangements.
Memorial contributions may be made to the donor’s charity of choice.