More recent obituaries:
- Barbara Ellen VanHuss, 61
- Gertrude Vanderploeg, 92
- Marcella G. Scudder, 91
- David D. Richardson Sr., 60
- Lynda Carol Manning, 73
- William E. ‘Bill’ Hiatt, 78
- Orvada Ruth Garrison, 79
- Edward W. Clouse, 90
- Mary Catherine Boand, 58
- Francis Jerome ‘Jerry’ Berfanger, 79
- Florence Eleanor Adkins, 84
- Eva Greiner, 95
- Felix D. Santiago, 66
- Pauletta N. Roberts, 72
- Helen Louise Knight, 90
- Pauletta N. ‘Polly’ Roberts, 72
- Linda Marcotte-Stillabower, 63
- Dewey Fay Jones, 82
- Betty L. Giles, 65
- Floyd ‘Jim’ Gerline, 91
- Mary Louise ‘Susie’ Richards, 77
- Jason James ‘J.J.’ Henthorne, Infant
- Rev. Marilynn L. Hamilton, 91
- Otho H. ‘Slim’ Baskerville, 80
- Wilma L. Seals, 82
Virginia F. Knight Moore, 82, died Friday, Feb. 22, 2013. She was a resident of Trafalgar.
She is survived by her son, Ronnie (Karen) Moore of Lafayette, Tenn.; two daughters, Renea (Chuck) Winsby of Trafalgar and Regina (Steve) Alleman of Fairbanks, Alaska; a sister, Burree Patterson of Lafayette, Tenn.; six grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Johnnie Cilous Moore.
The funeral took place Tuesday at Chapel of Alexander Funeral Home in Lafayette, Tenn. Interment was in Red Hill Cemetery in Lafayette, Tenn.