More recent obituaries:
- Barbara Ellen VanHuss, 61
- Gertrude Vanderploeg, 92
- Marcella G. Scudder, 91
- David D. Richardson Sr., 60
- Lynda Carol Manning, 73
- William E. ‘Bill’ Hiatt, 78
- Orvada Ruth Garrison, 79
- Edward W. Clouse, 90
- Mary Catherine Boand, 58
- Francis Jerome ‘Jerry’ Berfanger, 79
- Florence Eleanor Adkins, 84
- Eva Greiner, 95
- Felix D. Santiago, 66
- Pauletta N. Roberts, 72
- Helen Louise Knight, 90
- Pauletta N. ‘Polly’ Roberts, 72
- Linda Marcotte-Stillabower, 63
- Dewey Fay Jones, 82
- Betty L. Giles, 65
- Floyd ‘Jim’ Gerline, 91
- Mary Louise ‘Susie’ Richards, 77
- Jason James ‘J.J.’ Henthorne, Infant
- Rev. Marilynn L. Hamilton, 91
- Otho H. ‘Slim’ Baskerville, 80
- Wilma L. Seals, 82
Steven Heilman, 50, died Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014. He was a resident of Indianapolis.
Survivors include his mother, Linda Heilman; and a sister, Anita (Michael) Benkert.
He was preceded in death by his father, Philip Heilman.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 1 p.m. Wednesday at St. Barnabas Catholic Church, 8300 Rahke Road, Indianapolis. Visitation will be from noon until service time Wednesday at the church. Burial will be at Crown Hill Cemetery in Indianapolis.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Barnabas Catholic Church, in care of the funeral home.
Online condolences may be made at www.ghherrmann.com.