More recent obituaries:
- Paul D. Townsend, 76
- Patricia J. Steffey, 88
- Connie K. Scrogham, 64
- Carol Utterback Pershing, 84
- James Robert Morrison, 72
- Sharon Faye King, 68
- Jerry E. Haywood, 79
- Vicki Louise Bullock-Coldiron, 69
- Raymond Massengill, 79
- Joseph Marshall Harrod, 86
- David Eddington, 86
- Richard Patterson Burcham, 69
- James ‘Jim’ Phillip Beiers, 66
- Mildred ‘Midge’ Baker, 88
- Steven Doyle Williams, 52
- Tracy Suzanne Waterman, 41
- Phyllis Russell, 68
- James L. ‘Jim’ Richardson, 79
- Wain D. Meece, 72
- Shauna Sue Lydy, 33
- William D. ‘Bear’ Kinser, 88
- David Anthony ‘Tony’ Kinnaird, 72
- O. Maxine Hayes, 93
- Donna Lou Copeland, 81
- William Cole, 78
Freda (Ward) Neal, 70, died Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014, in Columbus. She was a resident of Columbus.
Survivors include two children, Jessica Lacey of Tennessee and Lisa (Mark) Neal-Davis of Nineveh; companion, Lee Hamlin of Columbus; sister, Patricia (Norbert) Abraham of Colorado; two grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Dan and Beulah (Wilson) Ward.
A celebration of life service will be conducted at a later date.
Funeral arrangements are being handled by Jessen Funeral Home, Whiteland Chapel.
Information: 535-6880, www.jessenfuneralhome.com