More recent obituaries:
- Paul D. Townsend, 76
- Patricia J. Steffey, 88
- Connie K. Scrogham, 64
- Carol Utterback Pershing, 84
- James Robert Morrison, 72
- Sharon Faye King, 68
- Jerry E. Haywood, 79
- Vicki Louise Bullock-Coldiron, 69
- Raymond Massengill, 79
- Joseph Marshall Harrod, 86
- David Eddington, 86
- Richard Patterson Burcham, 69
- James ‘Jim’ Phillip Beiers, 66
- Mildred ‘Midge’ Baker, 88
- Steven Doyle Williams, 52
- Tracy Suzanne Waterman, 41
- Phyllis Russell, 68
- James L. ‘Jim’ Richardson, 79
- Wain D. Meece, 72
- Shauna Sue Lydy, 33
- William D. ‘Bear’ Kinser, 88
- David Anthony ‘Tony’ Kinnaird, 72
- O. Maxine Hayes, 93
- Donna Lou Copeland, 81
- William Cole, 78
Vita Ciaccio, 84, died Sunday, April 20, 2014, at University Heights Health & Living. She was a resident of Indianapolis.
Survivors include a brother, Stephen Ciaccio of Chicago.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Leonardo and Frances (Salerio) Ciaccio; and a brother, Albert Ciaccio.
Services will be at noon Friday at St. Barnabas Catholic Church, 8300 Rahke Road, Indianapolis. Visitation will be from 11:30 a.m. until service time Friday at the church.
Singleton Community Mortuary and Memorial Center is handling arrangements.
Online condolences may be made at www.singletonmortuary.com.