Death of northeastern Indiana boy, 12, consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning


We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)

Subjects:

Places:

 


SYRACUSE, Indiana — An autopsy performed on the body of a 12-year-old boy found dead inside his family's northeastern Indiana home has concluded that his death was consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning.

WANE-TV reports (http://bit.ly/V9VGAj ) authorities are waiting for toxicology tests to be completed before they make a final determination in the case. The toxicology tests could take weeks to complete.

Two gas-powered generators were running inside the home where Skyler Spore of Syracuse was found dead Saturday.

The boy's parents and a sibling also were home at the time of his death.

Syracuse is about 30 miles southeast of South Bend.


Information from: WANE-TV, http://www.wane.com/

All content copyright ©2014 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.