2:32 p.m. Thursday – 700 State Road 44 E.
- 1200 block of W. Jefferson St.: A man reported at 9:21 p.m. Thursday that he recently had two instances of his vehicle’s gas being stolen.
- 2020 block of Cedarmill Drive: A woman reported at 5:30 a.m. Friday that someone stole her purse overnight.
680 block of Oakwood Drive: Reported at 4:01 a.m. Thursday that criminal mischief had occurred.
520 N. Meridian St., Village Pantry: Reported at 10:17 a.m. Thursday that the store accepted a counterfeit $100 bill.
1133 N. Emerson Ave., Walmart: Reported at 7:08 p.m. Thursday that a juvenile was arrested for robbery with a deadly weapon.
- 1251 U.S. 31 N., Applebee’s: Reported at 1:31 p.m. Thursday that a theft had occurred.
- 1500 block of Timber Trail: Reported at 10:13 a.m. Thursday that a theft had occurred.
- 11:50 p.m. Thursday – State Road 37 S. and Travis Road, Greenwood
- 2:53 p.m. Thursday – Morgantown Road and Aquaduct Drive, Greenwood
The following people were recently arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Jacob A. Rugenstein, 34, 1009 Greenwood Springs Drive, Greenwood; arrested on charges of possession of methamphetamine, obstruction of justice, driving while suspended with prior suspension and disorderly conduct; held on $4,400 bond.
Lisa Lynn Ford, 50, 139 Lynwood Drive, New Whiteland; arrested on a charge of possession of stolen property; released on $300 bond.
Lee Mullins, 42, 6271 Gateway Drive, room 3, Plainfield; arrested on warrants for failure to appear in court; held on $700 bond.
James Elijah Betts, 42, 888 Sagittarius Ave., Franklin; arrested on charges of child seduction; released on $1,500 bond.
Austin Scott Johnting, 25, 402 Burbank Road, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of invasion of privacy and bond forfeiture; released on $2,500 bond.
Ciearra Marie Howell, 19, 3525 Cork Bend Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of robbery; held on $3,300 bond.
Chelsea R. McKinney, 29, 196 Westridge Blvd., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of criminal mischief; released on $100 bond.