- 10:24 p.m. Wednesday – Branigin Road and N. Morton St.
- 7:31 a.m. Wednesday – Earlywood Drive and N. Morton St.
- 7:16 a.m. Tuesday – Earlywood Drive and Hurricane Road
- 2125 N. Morton St., Walmart: An employee reported at 6:33 p.m. Wednesday that a woman walked past the registers without paying for any items she had and when she was asked for a receipt she took off running, got into a vehicle and fled the area.
- 630 block of Johnson Ave.: A man reported at 6:02 p.m. Wednesday that his backpack was stolen off the front porch.
965 Emerson Parkway, Southeast Family Medicine: Reported at 4:16 p.m. Wednesday that a fraud had occurred.
120 block of Davis Drive: Reported at 10:38 a.m. Wednesday that an identity theft had occurred.
- 107 S. State Road 135, Indy Roof: Reported at 3:04 p.m. Wednesday the theft of money from the business had occurred.
- 1251 U.S 31 S., U-Haul: A manager reported at 12:31 p.m. Wednesday that a truck had been rented and never returned.
- 300 U.S. 31 S., Wide Range: Reported at 10:56 p.m. Wednesday that a theft had occurred.
- 240 block of Caplinger Place: Reported at 10:39 a.m. Wednesday that a theft had occurred.
6100 W. Smith Valley Road, Speedway, Greenwood: An employee reported at 8:11 p.m. Wednesday that someone purchased a drink with a counterfeit bill.
7 a.m. Tuesday – Whiteland Road and Honey Creek Road, Whiteland. Barbara Noble, 56, Bargersville. Noble reported having an abrasion with injury to her elbow/lower arm.
- 7:45 a.m. Tuesday – 3420 N. County Road 625 E., Franklin
- 7:11 a.m. Tuesday – W. Fairview Road and State Road 37, Greenwood
6850 S. block of County Road 300 W., Trafalgar: A woman reported at 8:40 a.m. Wednesday that her vehicle was stolen and found burnt to the frame in another county.
The following people were recently arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Daniele Renee McIntosh, 32, 1117 Wade St., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $300 bond.
Maurice Roche Weems Jr., 21, 5131 Hodson Place, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
James Q. Boston, 30, 3051 Sand Creek Trail, Martinsville; arrested on charges of probation violations; bond information unavailable.
Morgan C. Carlson, 21, 6576 E. County Road 400 S., Greenfield; arrested on out of county warrants; held without bond.
Adonis Daevon Blake, 22, 14732 Clark St., Dalton, Illinois; arrested on out of county warrants; held without bond.
David E. Flake, 49, 649 Johnson Ave., Franklin; arrested on charges of possession of stolen property and contempt; held on $2,000 bond.
Nicholas Andrew Frazier, 27, 710 S. County Road 400 W., Bargersville; arrested on charges of possession of a handgun without a license and possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish/salvia; released on $500 bond.
Paul Anthony Gibbs, 38, 7302 Creekbrook Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of possession of cocaine or narcotic drug, possession of controlled substance-schedule V, resisting law enforcement, driving while suspended with prior suspension, possession of marijuana/hash oil/hashish/salvia and possession of paraphernalia; held on $6,200 bond.
Rhea P. Williams, 40, 170 Shady Brook Heights, Greenwood; arrested on charges of possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia; held on $2,250 bond.
Evan William Marcu Patton, 30, 304 Lancelot Drive, Franklin; arrested on charges of criminal trespassing and possession of paraphernalia; held on $4,000 bond.