Here’s a list of people who filed for candidacy in Johnson County between 4 p.m. Wednesday and 4 p.m. Friday, according to the Johnson County Clerk’s Office.
Updates will be published periodically as more filings come in. The deadline to file for municipal offices is noon Feb. 3.
Questions about the filings should be directed to the clerk’s office:
- Mike Campbell, Republican, Greenwood City Council At-Large
- Jan Jones, Republican, Franklin Clerk-Treasurer
- David J. Leske, Republican, Greenwood City Council District 6
- K. Mark Loyd, Republican, Franklin City Judge
- Steve Moan, Republican, Greenwood City Council At-Large
- Manjit S. Nagra, Democrat, Greenwood City Council District 3
- Jennifer L. Price, Republican, Franklin City Council District 3
- Ross O. Shilts, Republican, Franklin City Council At-Large
- Shawn Taylor, Republican, Franklin City Council At-Large
CORRECTION – Jan. 9 at 3:15 p.m.:
A previous version of this story accidentally flipped the name order for a Franklin City Judge candidate. It is K. Mark Loyd, not Mark K. Loyd. This was a Daily Journal error.