Here’s a list of people who filed for candidacy in Johnson County between 8 a.m. Monday and 4 p.m. Wednesday, according to the Johnson County Clerk’s Office.
Updates will be published periodically as more filings come in. The deadline to file for municipal offices is noon Feb. 3.
Questions about the filings should be directed to the clerk’s office:
- Scot Ford, Republican, Whiteland Town Council Ward 2
- David A. Hawkins, Republican, Whiteland Town Council Ward 1
- Richard C. Hill, Republican, Whiteland Town Council At-Large
- Irene Nalley, Republican, Franklin City Council District 5
- John Perrin, Republican, New Whiteland Town Council Ward 3
A correction is needed for a previous filing update where the name order was accidentally flipped for a Franklin City Judge candidate. It is K. Mark Loyd, not Mark K. Loyd.